Thursday, June 2, 2011

You know you're pregnant when...

The second blue line appears on the pregnancy test before you're even done peeing.

Things that used to smell good (pamesan cheese, your face cream, etc) now punch you in the face and make you want to vomit.

You dread brushing your teeth because your gag reflex relocated to the tip of your tongue.

You average a roll of toilet paper a day with your seemingly microscopic bladder.

There's a box of crackers on your bedside table.

Sparkling water is your new best friend.

You're so cold your teeth chatter then 10 minutes later you start stripping off layers because you're sweating.


Morning sickness on pregnancy number two is so much worse so far.  Maybe it's because I'm busy chasing after a 13 month old and can't rest as much as when I was childless.  Last time I was feeling much better by the 12th week.  So in a few weeks, OK, well, five more weeks of this sicky-sickness and I should be feeling better (I hope).  I can survive 5 more weeks of this...right?  Alright, I'm off to eat some crackers!

No comments:

Post a Comment