Tuesday, May 13, 2014

A Sickie


No, this is not a selfie, it's a sickie. The kids picked up a bug and that means nobody sleeps for a few nights. Wolfie won't let me put him down when he's under the weather. Today is the second day of the bug but I'm thankful he started in with symptoms the day after Olive because we will be bug free sooner than later. 

I'll never forget the December of 2012...stomach flu for a week with Olive followed by a week of the stomach flu for Wolfie followed by a relapse for Olive followed by a relapse for Wolfie followed by an exhausted mommy after a month of illness in the house. I am extremely thankful that overall we tend to be healthy. Hooray for good health! Now...to get there and stay there! Excuse me while I go pound some Airborn.

No comments:

Post a Comment